Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivation Monday!

I know I missed a Finished Friday and Sneak Peek Sunday, but between school and work my life is a little hectic right now, and art hasn't been in the forefront of my mind. But I'm back with a day off from school and work so today is an art kinda day!

So here's what is motivating me today: Everything!

From my pets being adorable and cuddling up with each other:


To finding a whole mess of eggs inside the nest box:


To getting this look when feeding my chickens:


To the wonderful fog we had the other night:


So today, in response to the beauty I see everyday that is constantly motivating me, I will be buying a new camera. Then I can capture the beauty I see and share it.

I hope to have many more pictures of my world to show you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment