Saturday, December 10, 2011

Painting And Pricing

Since I'm new to selling anything I make, I'm still trying to figure out the right pricing. Lots of people favorite my items, but I've had very few sales. So I think I'm going to go through my Etsy shop and reprice a few items. Maybe that will help. I also need to paint faster so I have more things to add every day, and I need to start listing glass projects.

There just aren't enough hours in the day to get every thing done I want to!

It's also a bit cold for painting right now. Since my favorite medium is spray paint, I can't exactly paint in the house. I need to set up a few heaters in the garage so I can bring out my paints =) I've been working on a few projects with oil paints, but I get frustrated with how long oil takes to dry.


But anyway, here's a sneak peek of my latest painting:



I know it looks like a bit of a mess right now, but just wait till it's finished! Now I'm off to my day (I mean night) job!

No comments:

Post a Comment