Thursday, December 22, 2011

Falling Behind and Catching Up!

I've been a little busy here lately and so guess what I did? I missed a Sneak Peak Sunday, Motivation Monday, and a Wacky Wednesday! Well it's time to get caught up here, so here is the sneak peak:


Can you guess what I'm going to do with this? =)

And as for a Motivation Monday - 


Spray paint always motivates me. I plan on bringing out my spray paints again soon and painting a bunch of pictures with them. I will definitely be taking a heater to the garage with me! But what do I paint? Well here is one of my previous paintings:


And my Wacky Wednesday? Well the only thing I made a total mess of this week was my car. So I don't have any projects to show you that have gone wrong, guess we'll skip the Wacky Wednesday post then.

On to my Finished Friday! I finished a few more egg ornaments which I added to my Etsy shop, along with the finished painting from last week. Here are some of the eggs:

This egg is just a tad drunk =P

This one is perfect for a unique wedding gift!
You can find the eggs for sale here: Wedding Egg, Cheers Egg

So looks like I'm all caught up on posts now, but I will be working overtime for the holidays  so there will be no more posts until I'm back on a regular schedual. Until then:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment